You can use any of these cards to pay:
If you are in a public place we strongly advise you make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details to prevent them being misused by somebody else.
- You must enter details for all fields that are marked with this symbol
- If at any time you need help about the information being requested then select the following symbol
- When using the service, DO NOT use your browser navigation buttons, use the buttons on the pages instead
- More Information
- Council tax
- Business rates
- Sundry invoices (where you have a debtor account)
- Car parking fines
- Business improvement districts
- Housing Benefits overpayments
- More information about paying your bills to the council
Your personal information will be kept safe. We will receive your information using a secure server. This means that the transaction is encrypted between your machine and the authority's server.
Once your credit/debit card details have been submitted and your card company has approved the payment, the payment will be processed within one working day.
To make using the online payments service even more secure we automatically instruct most browsers to no longer cache personal information (i.e. store information in their memory). We are able to do this in the majority of instances but strongly advise that after you have completed making all your payments that you return to the home page using the link on the final page.
Where the browser does not cache information, you may not be able to retrieve the last page you have visited by using the browser's back button. In some cases you may have to follow additional steps to refresh the page which you have seen. Using the navigation buttons on the online payments service pages avoids any navigation problems.